Shipping & Handling
All orders ship from York, Maine.
For international orders please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. *Please note some countries may charge an additional import fee, duty, or country tax, which must be paid by the person receiving the package.
Please allow 3-10 business days for shipping on standard items and 3-4 weeks for wreaths and 4-6 weeks for arbors. Orders ship Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Shipping is either by USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Shipping costs and any applicable sales tax are added to the final payment.
If you live locally, or are going to be in the area, we can arrange for a local pick-up and waive any shipping and handling fees.
Exchanges & Returns: We accept exchanges on stocked standard stock items (excludes custom orders) a 20% restocking fee will be applied if the following stipulations are met:
- Buyer contacts us within 7 days of delivery.
- Photos of damaged item AND packaging are emailed to email@example.com
- Item is received back to Salty Girl within 30 days of delivery. Cost of shipping return is at individuals expense.
- Item must be unused, undamaged (no scratches, nicks, chips, dents, wood split, paint removal, scuffs, discoloration, breaks, etc...) and in the same condition that you received it.
- Item must be shipped back to Salty Girl in the original packaging.
Cancellations: Because our items are handmade, we do not accept cancellations after 48 hours of placing your order. In the event you contact us within 48 hours of placing order, Salty Girl will refund your entire purchase. If canceled after 48 hours a 20% service/restock fee will be applied.
Errors & Damaged Goods: Please contact us immediately if you have any problems with your order. If we packed it wrong or something was damaged, we will replace the item(s) immediately. If your item has been damaged, please be sure to take photos of the broken item(s) as well as the packaging. This will help us to replace your order with something very similar and/or file a claim with the shipping company.