Salty Girl and the Long Dog
Driftwood Handrail 8-16 FT - Long Wood Handrail
Complete your coastal style with a natural Maine driftwood handrail. With subtle twists and turns, bumps and bends, driftwood branches make gorgeous handrails that are sure to transform your home into an authentic coastal beach home!
Eco-friendly, natural driftwood is a unique alternative to traditional wooden handrails. Let us help you add a splash of depth and dimension with an authentic Maine driftwood branch handrail. Our handrails look fantastic in a retail setting, too!
- Approximately 2.25-3" thick
- Fully sanded for a smooth handrail finish
- Optional Handrail hardware:
- 8-11 FT - 3-4 handrail brackets
- 11-16 FT - 5-6 handrail brackets
- Handrails over 96" must be cut and a peg system* inserted for shipping
- If your handrail is going to be used outdoors please make sure to choose Marine Spar Varnish finish when placing your order
HOW TO ORDER:
- Length: 8-16 FT
- With or without hardware
- Natural, hand-rubbed tung oil (for protection and a slightly darker look), marine spar varnish (for outdoor use)
Add a note to your order:
Tell us what you intend to do with your driftwood branch. Send us a pic of your space and we'll choose a perfect branch just for you! If you are trying to simulate a look that you found on Pinterest or the internet, send us a pic.
Fill out the Handrail Worksheet:
Help us better understand your project by adding your dimensions and any special notes to the attached handrail worksheet. Email or text to: email@example.com or 207-351-6256
Why do we cut and peg handrails over 8 feet?
In 2021 the cost to ship packages with our peculiar handrail dimensions was upward of $1200. Freight companies didn't want to ship long thin packages.
We knew it was time to figure out another way to get our handrails to customers. Through much trial and error, our peg system was born and coastal-style homes all over the country can have our beautiful Maine driftwood handrails.