Imagine this stunning driftwood wreath with natural sun-bleached tones being the focus of your living room or office entryway.
Small driftwood accent pieces highlight this stunning nautical wreath giving it loads of coastal character.
- 30” - 42"
- 10-20 lbs.
Ready to Hang:
- Wire Loop Hanger or Retired Maine Fishing Rope
- Inside circle lined with repurposed Maine lobster rope
- Hand-signed and dated by Cherie Herne, the artist
- Tiny beach stone with painted heart snuggled in the driftwood sticks
- Fishing rope lining the inside circle
- Sturdy and durable mirror made of 1/4 inch thick top-grade glass and pure silver backing
About the Artist
Cherie Herne is an eighth-generation York, Maine native, and folklore has it she is part mermaid. With her graphic design education, a wild coastal spirit, and her passion for the sun, sand, and sea, Cherie has created a successful online Etsy Shop that has generated nearly 7,000 sales. Using local natural resources, Cherie has become known for her stunning, one-of-a-kind driftwood and sea glass wreaths.