Imagine this gorgeous wreath with small driftwood accent pieces and natural sun bleached tones being the focus of your living room or office entryway.
Small driftwood accent pieces highlight this stunning nautical wreath giving it loads of coastal character.
- 2” outside x 2" high
- 8-10 lbs.
- Ready to Hang:
- Wire Loop Hanger
- Wreath Features:
- Inside circle lined with repurposed Maine lobster line
- Hand signed and dated by the artist
- Tiny beach stone with painted heart snuggled in the driftwood sticks
- Tiny stone with painted heart snuggled in the driftwood sticks
- Made to order:
- Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
About the Artist
Cherie Herne is an eighth-generation York, Maine native, and folklore has it she is part mermaid. With her graphic design education, a wild coastal spirit and her passion for the sun, sand and sea, Cherie has created a successful online Etsy Shop that has generated nearly 7,000 sales. Using local natural resources, Cherie has become known for her stunning, one-of-a-kind driftwood and sea glass wreaths.