Sun drenched accents around the center, layers of hand-selected Maine driftwood, and shades of subtle blues and sea foam green sea glass accents harmonize this nautical wreath.
This stunning driftwood sunburst wreath was designed to recreate the beauty of the summer sun. Small sun-drenched driftwood pieces and organically shaped accents are added to the center to give this magnificent wreath a classic coastal feel.
- 18” x 2" high
- 22” x 2.25" high
- 8-10 lbs.
- Ready to Hang:
- Wire Loop Hanger
- Retired Lobster Rope
- Wreath Features:
- Accented with Light Blue and Sea Foam Green Sea Glass
- Inside circle lined with repurposed Maine lobster line
- Hand signed and dated by the artist
- Tiny beach stone with painted heart snuggled in the driftwood sticks
- Made to order:
- Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
About the Artist
Cherie Herne is an eighth-generation York, Maine native, and folklore has it she is part mermaid. With her graphic design education, a wild coastal spirit and her passion for the sun, sand and sea, Cherie has created a successful online Etsy Shop that has generated nearly 7,000 sales. Using local natural resources, Cherie has become known for her stunning, one-of-a-kind driftwood and sea glass wreaths.