Complete your coastal style with a natural Maine driftwood handrail. With subtle twists and turns, bumps and bends, driftwood branches make gorgeous handrails that are sure to transform your home into an authentic coastal beach home!
Eco-friendly, natural driftwood is a unique alternative to traditional wooden handrails. Let us help you add a splash of depth and dimension with an authentic Maine driftwood branch handrail.
- Approximately 2.25-3" thick
- Fully sanded for a smooth handrail finish
- Optional Handrail hardware:
- 24-80" - 2 handrail brackets
- 83-95" - 3 handrail brackets
HOW TO ORDER:
- Length: 24-95" (for longer handrails, please see our listing for XL Handrails
- With or without hardware
- Natural or hand-rubbed with a poly finish for protection and a darker look
Add a note to your order:
Tell us what you intend to do with your driftwood branch. Send us a pic of your space and we'll choose a perfect branch just for you! If you are trying to simulate a look that you found on Pinterest or the internet, send us a pic at firstname.lastname@example.org.